As a Sales Representative, you will be expected to actively seek out and engage customer prospects, working with contractors, specifiers, and owners to sell Machine Support Technologies range of products.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers
• Aid with technical insights on job site relating to product application and installation
• Reach out to customer leads
• Resolve customer problems and complaints with customer services, to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes
• Supply as requested of customer needs, pain points, opportunities, and potential new products
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Submit weekly expense and sales reports
• Other duties as required
Education / Experience
• High School Diploma
• Professional Industry Development
• 3+ years proven work experience in outside sales
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel
Capabilities / Competencies
Presents products, services, to clearly show solutions that provide benefits to builds confidence in MST products and services, or ideas. Addresses unique needs and preferences of key decision makers and prospects.
Focus / Follow-up
Listens to customers to address project needs, and concerns. Delivers on service commitments via follow-up phone calls, emails and meetings. Uses initiative to meets agreed upon deadlines/timetables
Communicates in a clear and appropriate business grammar, pronunciation and tone that demonstrates professionalism and tailors communication style to needs of the recipient.
Develops a strategy for giving on some points and standing firm on others to achieve desired outcomes.
Effectively allocates own time to complete work; coordinates own and others’ schedules to avoid conflicts. Takes advantage of available resources (individuals, processes, departments, and tools) to complete work efficiently. Uses time effectively to prevent irrelevant issues or distractions from interfering with work completion.
Vehicle, preferably truck, Valid driver’s license, and insurance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.